Sunday, December 9, 2012

Nintendo wants us to pay more??

For the games New Art Academy and New Super Mario Bros. 2 Nintendo came up with add-ons that we can buy with our e-shop money.

For New Art Academy we can eventually buy add-on lessons.

My opinion: I got New Art Academy and was suprised and shocked at the same time. The suprised and happy part was, when I really needed something new to draw on the game I could buy one for hopefully not to much money. And the shocked part was, I do not really want to spend extra money on a game then I have to, unless it is something that looks really fun.

For New Super Mario Bros. 2 we can buy extra coin rush levels.

My opinion: I got this game a couple days ago and like the coin rush mode. It is very fun.
I like the idea of this, because isn`t the point we all play Mario games, because of all of the fun levels that are well designed. We do`nt get them because we want to save peach. ( nobody wants to save peach)

No comments:

Post a Comment